Register Now for Push 40 Mini Camp
- July 30–August 1, 2018
- 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Students Entering Grades 4–9
Push 40 Mini Camp is a three-day youth fitness camp led by Coaches Kristy Schelb and Dan Hoffman. Kristy and Dan are graduates of Chartiers Valley High School, and together they have logged thousands of hours of group fitness instruction across all age groups. Over three days, Campers will:
- Get professional instruction from Coaches Kristy & Dan.
- Complete age-appropriate versions of our 40-Minute Full-Body Workout.
- Learn proper form and technique for strength training.
- Participate in fun fitness challenges and races.
Each day will include a mix of professional instruction, fun, and games that are sure to keep Campers engaged from start to finish!